Appellate Law Services
We provide specialized services in both state and federal trial and appellate courts. We have substantial experience in drafting writs, appellate briefs and appellate motions, and in handling oral arguments in appellate cases.
Our rich experience in appellate law provides a substantial value-added benefit for any litigation client involved in trial court proceedings that may result in appellate review, as well as for clients who seek our counsel after judgment has been entered.
We are well versed in brief-writing and oral argument, believe that we can provide valuable legal analysis in both litigation and appellate cases. Having themselves tried cases from start to finish, our firm has firsthand experience effectively distilling the massive amounts of information
generated in the trial court for appellate cases.
We have filed briefs or presented oral arguments in the following appellate courts:
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Florida Supreme Court
- Florida Court of Appeal, First Appellate District
- Florida Court of Appeal, Third Appellate District
- Florida Court of Appeal, Fifth Appellate District
Questionnaires and Labor Law Issues
Recent Awards: Tad Delegal Presented the 2017 Non-Compete Seminar portion of the Florida Bar's Certification Review Course