Employment Contract Services Our Firm Provides:
- Drafting employment contracts
- Reviewing employment contracts
- Employment contract negotiations
- Breach of contract lawsuits
- Non compete agreement evaluation and litigation
- Drafting and reviewing non-disclosure & confidentiality trade secret protection agreement
- Drafting and reviewing severance agreements
- Drafting and reviewing executive employee contracts
An employment contract should clearly set out the expectations and responsibilities on either side of the transaction. An employment contract may address a variety of matters, including working hours, confidentiality provisions, compensation, and termination procedures and rights upon termination.
Our firm assists in both drafting contracts for employers and employees and in evaluating proposed contracts. We negotiate employment contract provisions on behalf of our clients when necessary to preserve and further our clients’ interests.
Delegal Law Offices has years of experience with employment contracts and will present you with various options that will allow you to make decisions based upon your individual situation.
Questionnaires and Labor Law Issues
Recent Awards: Tad Delegal Presented the 2017 Non-Compete Seminar portion of the Florida Bar's Certification Review Course